the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Why was I out wandering out in the early daylight? Surely my siblings would yell and repremand me for leaving and not saying where I was going. But I needed a bit of freedom now that we were back home. To Aaron this may not be home just yet, but to me it was all I had ever known. My mother and father, may they both rest in peace, had died here. Aaron at least could understand that. Nothing would ever pull me from this place again. While we had been gone, Takara and I had grown. My mane and tail had filled out more, my forelock falling in my face as I cantered. How good it was to be young and free. Hard to believe I was a yearling now. All four of us, my siblings and I, we were growing up. Soon, I really needed to find a way to heal my sister's eyes. But for now, I was going to the Threshold to see what was going on.

It was somewhere new, somewhere I hadn't been much, if at all come to think of it. As the sun moved higher and higher into the sky, I came across a small gathering. There was one mare, clearly sleeping. Another mare, well she had just been speaking to the stallion who was also there. What didn't make sense, is why they wer speaking to someone who was so clearly sleeping. I approached quietly, getting closer before speaking. "Perhaps she has had a long journey... We should let her sleep. There will be time to talk when she wakes." My light green eyes move to the stallion and the mare. Finally they rested on the mare who was sound asleep. I wondered what her story was, and if she would want a home that had a herd who was like one big family...

"talk"

Sakura
my heart is ever at your service
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM