the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It was so sudden that the ebon mare walked away, I just did not know how to act. One minute she had been there, saying she would defend the sleeping mare... The next, poof gone. Well now I needed to focus on what was going on in front of me, as the sleeping mare woke and began to speak to those of us, well the two of us still standing here. The stallion clearly from his rude words about being a warrior had no idea how to use tact in conversation. I was so thankful I had grown up around others that for the most part did.

Now it seemed it was my turn to speak. My voice was the same tone I had used before, but a little bit stronger and louder. "I am Sakura, one of the World's Edge Acolyte Nurses." I stepped closer, looking to the stallion for a moment. Was he one of the Grey then? I mean, last the Edge knew they were all mercenaries for hire.... They had even helped the Basin attack my home... Could I trust him? I then looked back to the mare and spoke again. "It is not safe for one to rest here for long.... To much coming and going in the wilds..." I should know... My parents had been killed in two different areas of Helovia in the wilds. If I could help it I would not allow another to have that happen. Not when it clearly looked like she needed the rest.
"Talking"
Sakura

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM