the Rift

I Will Surface

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace heard the voice all around him. Should he go to them? His question was answered when he heard a loud squeal echo off the walls. Whoever that was, was in potential trouble. He turned his body and began the climb back up. Then there was a scream, down here it called. Does this person not realize he was down there with them? Whatever they thought, he could help them climb up should they desire to leave this cave. “I’m on my way!” Solace shouted back at them, as he managed to get his gate up to a trot. In the darkness he could see the outline of a figure. It appeared as though he found the voice.

“I don’t know if you can see me, but I am near,” Solace called up as he finally came face to face with the mare. In the darkness he could make out two peculiar horns rising up from her head, a unicorn. Hopefully he hadn’t stumbled upon one of those monsters from the north. No matter where she was from he would help her though, and it would be unfair of him to make the assumption she was racist.

“Do you need help getting to the surface?” He asked with genuine kindness in his voice. “I am Solace by the way.” He knew the mare may not be as willing to throw out her name, but he saw no harm in it. All a name was, was a name and it didn’t make a difference to him if someone knew it or not.
He wasn’t entirely sure what to say or do around the mare now that he had gotten here. Though she had made it rather clear she sought help, he wasn’t sure now that he was there she would still want it.

[@[Agrona] Sorry for how shitty and short this is. They'll get better]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I Will Surface - by Agrona - 12-01-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: I Will Surface - by Solace - 12-10-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: I Will Surface - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 10:27 PM