the Rift

[PRIVATE] sunlight

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The strange darkness that had befallen the land was not without its rather disturbing dangers. Something sinister was brewing upon the horizon but what was the question. Already he had had the chance encounter with ugly deformed horse like thing, creature, zombie type thing that had tried to attack a group of horses gathered for conversation. He knew not what had happened to change it into such a monster but he knew he did not want to encounter more of them anytime in the near future. Merou had saved them all that day, scaring the crap out of him in the process as the cub had thrown himself towards the creature trying to fend it off with the instruction to run away. After the attack and ensuring the others were safe he had taken off back towards the border looking for his friend praying he was in one piece. He spent what seemed like hours pacing around like a maniac before Merou came bounding back to him looking rather smug and completely uninjured.

Glancing down to the cub he chuckled at the recent memory as he had given Merou a piece of his mind about throwing himself into imminent danger. In the end Merou had just shrugged it off proud that he had proved his point of being incapable of hurting himself as a spirit. Hearing Nyx speak about his friend brought a smirk to his maw, he was indeed cute but he would never go as far as to admit it openly. " Merou was gifted to me by another adult bear who sought something here but did not find what she had hoped. As a token of appreciation she gave me Merou for the period of a season." He explained pushing the impending sadness from his tone at the imminent departure of his close friend.

" Sadly when the snow begins to fall signalling the end of this season he will have to leave to return to his own world." This admittance was hard to make to his new friend but one he needed to repeat to mentally prepare for the looming day. Merou seemed oblivious to the whole situation which was probably better for him in the end. "I have met a few others who have had the opportunity to find their companions but there are still many who travel alone. I would say its probably equal portions if I had to guess for I have only been here for a season to two myself."

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: @[Nyx]•• NOTES: So Sorry for long delay, been a lot going on in my life making my muse limited lately.••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
sunlight - by Nyx - 11-30-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: sunlight - by Nyx - 12-01-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 12-13-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 12-21-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: sunlight - by Nyx - 12-22-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 01-20-2014, 10:04 PM