the Rift

[JUDGED] We'll Burn Together [Histe]

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

Histe's lips twisted into something somewhere between a grin and a sneer at Ricochet's cocky comment that she would lose a fight against him. Obviously he had forgotten their fight before when he had begged her to stop because her rain was eating him alive. She giggled and shifted her weight, eyes widening. "Win or lose I will tear you apart." She promised, a sort of excitement shining in those sickly pale orbs. "And you will beg for mercy." But she would snow him no mercy. "You remember how if felt, don't you?" She pressed on, head tilting as thunder rumbled and the sky began to fill with darkening clouds.

A bark of laughter erupted from Histe at the very idea that the unicorn horn had been a gift. "Have you always been so stupid?" She sneered. "You gift me with something that was rightfully mine?! That you're fucking mutt stole from me!" She ground the broken pieces of the horn into the ground, her ears now laying flat against her head. He was ridiculous in his reasoning and his audacity and for that she wished to watch him burn and suffer under the force of her rain.

"I would expect no less, little master." Histe replied as only moments later Ricochet launched into his first attack. Her body tensed, legs locking as she lifted herself into a rear, intent on meeting Ricochet blow for blow. As she rose, however, a hoof struck her in the chest and another just above her knee causing the brindle mare to screech her anger and jerk her head back as his teeth snapped at her face. A lock of her mane was grabbed, rather than part of her face and neck, and Histe chose that moment to move her hind legs to try and throw more of her weight against the stallion, but the ground was slick with blood and she lost her footing and slid unceremoniously to the ground, her right ankle twisting in under her weight and awkward landing.

Histe liked pain. She enjoyed actually feeling something, but knowing that she had injured herself only angered the mare to the point of near blinding rage. The mare pulled herself away from the stallion trying to hide the slight limp that had already developed in her right foreleg.

"Merikh!" Histe screamed within her mind and the cougar leapt down from the tree he had taken to earlier before Ricochet and his damned dog had arrived.

Rain began to fall from the gathered clouds softly at first before quickly shifting into a downpour that would quickly drench both horses, their companions, and soak the ground. A shrill laugh ripped through the downpour as the comforting sting of acid washed over Histe's body. The feeling of it invigorated the mare and she took aim at Ricochet. An ear twitched in Merikh's direction and the cat screamed, unleashing the power if his paralyzing ability. As he did so Histe thundered toward Ricochet, though she could not reach the speed she wanted because of the hitch in her step due to her ankle, but even so as she neared she refused to slow down as she remained very intent on slamming the full weight of her charging body into Ricochet, mindless and careless of whatever harm it would inflict on her.

As long as she hurt him she didn't care.

"Talk."

Credits

Word Count: 564
Attack: 1/3

Messages In This Thread
We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Ricochet - 12-01-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Histe - 12-03-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Ricochet - 12-06-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Histe - 12-14-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Ricochet - 12-20-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Histe - 01-04-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: We'll Burn Together [Histe] - by Official - 01-28-2014, 12:25 AM