[OPEN] I'm not the child you once knew

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

Aurelia is officially two years old now.

Gold flecks glint under the high sun. Aurelia's lithe body is spread out on the sandy shore. The air is still, but it hadn't been before and her crazily knotted mane and tail could vouch for that this very moment. Her left flank looks at the heavens. The slight scar from where she'd been attacked by that one menacing stallion was not visible, unless very close-up. The attacker that caused the pain that flooded her start and porcelain body-- will pay for his rudeness. Aurelia was ready to attack. However, at this moment she is not ready to defend anything.

Rather than being a warrior this moment, the stark girl twists her body and rolls completely onto the other side. She squirms a little and adjusts her two large wings slightly. They are now in a comfortable spot. The soft sand grains tickle her wings and flank, making her giggle when she moves any.

White eyelids flutter shut as the now adult takes in the soothing sun. How good it is not to aimlessly walk on weary legs... Allowing a sigh of peacefulness quiver out of deflating lungs, the girl wonders about her life. Should she have left the Dragon's Throat and is it to late to go back? Aurelia shakes her head mentally. She needed to leave the Dragon's Throat, but the reasons for leaving remain unknown to anyone, but her. It is most likely too late to go back to the Dragon's Throat. They probably have forgotten the golden speckled child already.

Wait, has Africa forgotten Aurelia also?

The one-winged Oracle had brought the girl from the Threshold to Dragon's Throat to here than home again. They had that little journey, and by the end the girl called Africa her sister. Do they still share a connection?

As Aurelia thinks, she listens to the waves of the water. Will she dare herself to jump in the cool water?

"blah blah blah."

@[Africa] if you have time! This is so Aurelia can explain everything. <33 anyone is welcome though!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM