[OPEN] I'm not the child you once knew

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

Of course Africa did not understand me. I was used to it by then, no one really ever understood me. I didn't know if it was my history that made me so unapproachable, or maybe just my personality was so repulsive... no one tried to understand. "I don't feel safe there, because when I was attacked no one came to help me. Africa, I had to fight for myself, and I was only a yearling. Can you imagine being so young and not knowing if you'll make it to the morning because you may bleed to death during the night? The worst part would be that no one would even care." My soft eyes tried holding a wall of tears as my lids shut, trying to not seem so young.

Africa's words hurt me. The bullet holes they created in my heart were painful. I shut my wings tightly again. Africa could no longer see my scared flesh, and that was for the better. “I hope that the Foothills will hold you safer than you would have been by my side.” I shook my head slightly. She had it all wrong. "I did not join, Africa. I am an outcast." I did not want to join them. The mare who talked to me seemed only concerned if I could fight, and not about my safety. Did you win? Her voice rung my mind. I always win. I thought like a little brat. Maybe it would be better if I stayed an outcast. Then I could be alone, and know no one cared about me instead of wonder about it.

“You are always welcome to visit me, dear.” I nodded softly. Maybe someday I would rejoin their ranks. Would they allow me to do that? I did not know, and if they wouldn't let me join, I'd start my own family. That is something I wanted to do much more than rejoin the Dragon's Throat, or any herd.

I wanted to make an outcast band. Was it possible?

"blah blah blah."

@[Africa]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM