[OPEN] I'm not the child you once knew

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

Africa was a good horse, but I already knew some horses just had clashing personalities."It's alright to cry." Her voice echoed in my audits. Almost instantaneously, I knew what I wanted and had to do. My tears no longer swelled up inside my eyes, but did the opposite and dissipated.

“The Throat will always be a place for you to call home.” I didn't hear the things she said before this, but I heard this. "Africa, the Throat will always be my home. Maybe I can return 'home' sometimes." There were different meanings behind my words, but there was no way Africa would know what those hidden messages were.

“I still want the best for you; I still care for you.” I cared for her too, but not as much as I had that one day in the Threshold. I hadn't gone back to that cold forest since the day she saved me. "I love you Africa." I step forward and muzzle her right shoulder. "Africa, you've been more than good to me, but I know what I have to do." I paused for a moment before stepping back to my original spot. "Tomorrow, I will not be the same horse I am today. Africa, I hope to see you around. Today's meeting between us must end short. In good time I hope we will run into each other again."

Slowly, I turn my body away from her a from a halt to a trot, I leave the sandy shores of the Endless Blue and head to the grove I had found a while back. I will make a name for myself today.

"blah blah blah."

@[Africa] sorry for the crappy post! X__X

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM