the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

“Invite the head of each clan, invite those that would stand as representation to their homelands,” I instructed my most trusted soldiers. They flew off one by one into the distance hills; each with a purpose to collect the leaders and speakers of clans separated by grief and war. Leaving me behind with a hopeful, yet heavy heart. Frostfall was coming, and Helovia’s clans were still ever divided. There was rumors flying about, rumors that I wanted ceased and brought to light.

“Extend a humble invitation. I wish to meet with them and break words in fellowship.” Our herd was placed in a rigid spot, Foothills pleaded for forgiveness and aid. Apollo, he could sense that a wolf was growling at their door, scratching to enter; alone it was very possible that their attempts to evade such a wolf would fail. Edge, our longest standing allies and Kri’s personal friends. I had known the edge folk since birth.

Asylum, questionable, yet seemingly trustworthy enough to come to the call of friends.

Dragon’s throat could have their pick of the strongest herds; send the rest to meet a cold end. Yet. I wanted to do something more. A task that no other before me had done in the history of Helovia.

Unite them—for they were already united with us.

When the leaves started to shift their color and the nights grew cold, I sought out a meeting spot. Preplanned and predetermined by the instructions that had been given. The sun was rising, the ground beneath my feet was cold and soft from permafrost. The sweet smell of dying wheat and wild thistle was to be our calming perfume. I stood beneath the shadow of a single white oak, its colorful limbs stretched to meet the horizon with a promising attempt at morning colors.

“Come friends, honorable folk of the mountains, swamps and hills.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.) - by Midas - 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM