the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
And we had gotten a call to meet in the meadow. From Midas's companion none-the-less. Perhaps this would be good - perhaps our alliances would finally be locked in.

I moved on, having heard Eris grab Ghost and Circuta I figured that they would not be too far behind me. And so, the trek had begun, each of my hooves prancing. My legs stretching out across and covering ground quickly.

When I arrived, I could hear Innerste in my mind, chanting things about friendship and emotions. About how all of those things had been necessary. I don't know, exactly, what she said because to be honest I was attempting to shun her voices from my mind. Instead, I was listening to the sweet humming of the souls around me as I traveled closer and closer to the meadow where we were meeting.

When I finally arrived I saw Midas, another large boding winged creature, and a group of equines who smelled of the Edge.

"Guten tag!" I murmured, sliding in to the right side of the circle and bobbing my head in greeting. "What a pleasure to see everyone here," I purred, a smile upon my face. "I see that all are doing well," a tiny pause, "At least I hope we have been called upon for good matters rather than bad..." A tiny click of my tongue, "Fighting should not be continuing this long. Hath the Basin struck again?" concern, slowly ebbing into my voice as I glanced around between them.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.) - by Seele - 12-21-2013, 04:57 PM