the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.)

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

I walk on the outside of the maidens I’m traveling with, and keeping myself alert and on guard. This is my chance to get Eris off my ass, so I am on my very best behavior. I manage to hold my tongue for most of the way(Kestrel got a bit annoying so I quietly told the obnoxious girl to shut the hell up). Since I haven’t been castrated yet by Eris, I believe I have managed to at the very least squeak by and maybe, just maybe I’ve finally gotten off her radar. If she didn’t believe me to be at least tolerable from a distance I would be shocked. For once, I’ve managed to accomplish something. I’m not going to get cocky though, things can turn sour at any moment so I will forever be on my toes. You can’t ever get comfortable in a group of madmen, if any of them are like me they’ll want to make you bleed.

As Eris and the other mares approach the group, I hang back a short distance. Politics are their deal, no mine. Plus she made it very clear I need to keep my mouth shut, which I’m more than content with based on the fact I don’t give a shit about diplomacy and allegiances. I focus my mind of scanning the surroundings, ensuring there isn’t anything to threaten the queens and their companions. If anything goes wrong I will be the one blamed, so I can screw up.

I hear my name and I snap to attention. Eris explains my presence, but I don’t say anything, just simply nod and then go back to my previous task of keeping an eye out for trouble. The stallion that’s decked out in gold talk, I listen to what he has to say, and so, I begin to tune out the whole external conversation and delve deep into my mind where my invisible counterparts lay.

[No need to include Vulture’s in the posting order, please do skip over him as he is only there to guard and not an actual part of the meeting. I plan on only posting him now, and then when the Asylum plans to leave.]

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.) - by Vulture - 12-22-2013, 04:48 AM