the Rift

[OPEN] Messenger (Leaders of Asylum, ranked)

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

A call rang through her land, tiredly The Empress' eyes fluttered open. Listening to the words that floated through the air, Eris hardly paid much attention at first. Not yet awake, The Empress waited for the quiet to fall again. Her eyelids fluttered down and sleep began to snake it's way up her spine. Wait...was that The Throat's call? Almost at once her eyes flew open and The Vermillion Queen struggled to her hooves. It was the summons that she had been waiting for, now was the time to plan their attack. The Asylum was strong and had waited for so long. Stretching out her joints, The Empress began to gather her thoughts, the words still ringing through her head, Seele had disappeared and that left Eris in charge, as the new sole leader of The Asylum (at least for now) this meeting was her first order of business. It was time to discuss the game of war and how her family would end up with a home. Of course, Eris wasn't the one with the sweetest tongue in the group. Heck even Seele's bizarre way of talking was received better than her own girlish giggles. Nothing quite compared to the words of Circuta though. Shaking out her coat, Eris began to wander through the Marsh, assuming that the messenger from The Throat had already left.

A hard line formed on her face, a frown of annoyance when she didn't spot the dark mare approaching her already. The stunning and supple mare had a talent for turning up whenever there was something happening. What was so different about now? "Circuta!" Her girlish voice filled the air, it was light and friendly even though Eris was riveting in the idea of what this meeting would bring. Knowing that it would be best to show a unbiased group, there was someone else that she should bring along, Circuta's little disciple would get a lesson in politics today. "Ghost!" Blue orbs looked around the Marsh, perhaps that would be one of the last times that she had to set her eyes on this miserable place. It wasn't hard for Eris to admit that she had grown tired of this land. It was dangerous and dirty constantly, rarely Eris liked the idea of having a clean coat. They didn't come by often, but when she did...well the Marsh hardly provided the fresh water for her to bathe in. Prowling forward, the skinny mare waited for her lady and the daughter to approach her. Once they had arrived, they would set off for the Thistle meadow. Ghost was the only one that could fly. It would take them a while to cross the lands walking.

"Come sisters!" She called into the Marsh. "We have a few games to play."

" "
466 words.
@[Circuta] @[Ghost]
Words can not express how lame this post is.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Messages In This Thread
Messenger (Leaders of Asylum, ranked) - by Midas - 12-02-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Messenger (Leaders of Asylum, ranked) - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 12:40 AM