the Rift

little red [questing]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu quickly lost interest in the false Belial and the cat that bit it to prove the point that they knew it was nothing but an illusion. She had gone to the forest on a mission and they were doing nothing but interrupting her and causing her to spend more time trying to get the bear she had asked the Earth God for. One ear tilted as the false Belial challenged her into finding him. "I would only be wasting my time." She said, perhaps a bit too cold for someone she might be able to call a friend or an ally in the future.

Suddenly there was the sound of tiny voices and before she knew it a lightning bug had landed on her nose. The mare's eyes crossed as she looked at it only to have it buzzing around her horn moments later before landing in her mane. The mare's confusion gradually lessened as she realized that these bugs had been sent to her from the God of the Earth.

There was no hesitation in the mare's step as she moved into the forest, leaving the cat, the unicorn and his copy behind her. She entered a clearing and slowed to a halt, her focus on the hut that had been erected. Both ears laced back against her poll when the yellow eyes suddenly appeared. Her head tilted and she watched the lightning bug as it zipped away after wishing her luck.

Ktulu stood there for a moment before taking a few steps forward. "Hello." She said to whatever it was that was in the hut. "I am Ktulu. Are you the one the bugs spoke of? Are you HIM?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial II - 08-11-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial - 08-11-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 08-17-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial II - 08-23-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Belial - 09-04-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Random Event - 09-08-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Ktulu - 09-08-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: little red [questing] - by Random Event - 09-11-2012, 11:14 PM