the Rift

[OPEN] if i've got to sin to see you again, then i'm gonna lie, lie, lie;

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Bruised and battered, the mare with the golden lock prowls the wilds, searching for her lost friend.

She still limps slightly from the deadened flesh in her side, a partial chunk of her hair standing erect just behind her ears from where the bastard known as the Reaper had ripped her hair from it's upper attachments; her face is a scowl that would burn the leaves straight from the boughs of the trees around her, if looks could do such things. It has taken her nearly twice as long as it should have to reach the willow glade, and all the while she has plotted and schemed as to how she might rid herself of her mostly newly found nuisance while calling out for the lost ebony mare.

Didn't she have her mouth full enough with all these damn hornless prowling around?

"Psyche!" she calls, not caring that others may hear her. She'd been shouting her name all the way down from the mountain, anyway, and not a soul had disturbed her yet; either way, it wasn't like she really cared. Even in her currently debilitated state from the touch of death that Deimos had inflicted on her, because of her current state, truly, she was so desperate to find her lost counterpart that she feared nothing in the cause of finding her.

Though she still felt as if she had been abandoned by the Dark Empress, the layer of blame that lacquered itself over her emotions fading more and more each time the lonesome sensation swept across her thoughts; she would forgive her. Who else did she have?

@[Psyche]
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
if i've got to sin to see you again, then i'm gonna lie, lie, lie; - by Illynx - 12-02-2013, 05:25 PM