the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

The trees towered high above, clearly the masters of their own world. As he entered their realm, it felt like these masters were looking down at him, watching carefully. A soft wind blew by him and lifted his mane and the feathers that were woven in. His ears swiveled back and he listened to the growing silence of the forest. Growing it was - though he couldn't pick up the sounds of anything, he felt that the silence was becoming oppressive, pressing down on his back, his chest, his face, his legs. He flexed his wings a little, flapping them in the little room he had, to create some of his own noise and motion in the stillness. The forest seemed to back down a little, accepting him as one of its own.

Silk kept walking deeper into the forest, and stopped momentarily to rub his neck against the rough bark of one of the trees. It felt so good, he rubbed more than his neck - down to his shoulders and withers, over his sides, back to his flank and even the bones of his tail.

Ahh, that's the spot. He smiled and lifted his head to the canopy, groaning slightly as he rubbed his leathery wings against the bark. The tree seemed to push back, holding its own but embracing the touch as well. What was once intimidating seemed to be more relaxing now, and comforting. I could get used to this forest...

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I wonder as I wander (CLOSED) - by Satanic Silk - 12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: I wonder as I wander [imi,open] - by Ghost - 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM