the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

He was a cautious boy, never coming too close, but moving near enough for Ghost to appreciate him at a more detailed angle as she noticed the leathery shine to his wings with a spark of interest, wondering with amusement if he hung upside down on trees to sleep. Now that would be something to see! Her lips formed a half smile as he proclaimed her name suited her, whatever he meant by that Ghost did not know, but she did now have something by which to call him by. Satanic Silk. It was a rather ostentatious name and didn't quite go with the polite abode upon his façade, but the ebonite belle ran with it and shortened it quickly to Silk as Satan surely did not dip his head in such manners. When he answered her question she began to gather her thoughts again. Dragons Throat. A name she had never heard before even though the sprite felt like she should have. "What is this Dragons Throat like, Silk? I have never heard of it" the intrigue was clear in her voice, was it a herd land just like the Worlds Edge? Really, her mother did leave out many important details.

"I live not too far from here, in the Spectral Marsh with others... Like me." She offered in return, thinking fondly on the sickly place that she frequented enough times now for it to feel 'homely'.

What he did next she wasn't expecting as the respectable distance vanished and he bravely placed his nose upon her slick, inky weapon. She remained completely still, the expression on her face unchanging, but her body noticeably tensed. His touch was brief, like a colt discovering something new for the first time which made her wonder if he'd ever seen a horn before. When he retracted himself she watched him carefully, eyes narrowing as his attention returned to her and he apologized for his impulsiveness. Ghost decided to play with him as a consequence, a dark smirk slipping onto her lips. "Don't you worry lad, I'd have slipped it under your chin and through your throat if I thought you dangerous."

Curiosity was a fine thing, but she began to wonder just how fool hardy he was.

See maybe I’m too quiet for you
You’ve probably never noticed me
But if you’re too big to follow rivers

How you ever gonna find the sea?
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread