the Rift

[OPEN] I wonder as I wander (CLOSED)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Time was drawing on and Ghost was becoming aware that she needed to move, Seele had given her orders to escape the looming presence of darkness and yet, here she was, conversing with a stranger. Not that he was that unfamiliar any more, she knew his name and his land, she knew he had a knack for twisted humour and that he wasn't all that bad company. Most shunned and turned their backs on the quiet sprite that liked to linger in shadow, but this one showed no such hostility, but enough charisma to keep her young mind entertained. Satanic Silk. Silk. She would remember his name and his red marked face. "Indeed, you would make a nice ornament wouldn't you" she laughed darkly through her raspy tones.

She nodded to his answer, she didn't quite like the sound of living in a desert, in her mind it appeared like a much too bright and warm place for her empty heart that desired equally devoid places. Then again, one could never find much in a desert could they? His tone changed then and she eyed him warily, never moving an inch in either direction as she considered his question before answering.

"Mad horses. Twisted souls. Murderers. The Deranged... Conquerers." She smiled her haunting, soul piercing smile. That's all he was going to know, he was interesting, but not nearly interesting enough to warrant any more information than that. She wondered if her answer disappointed him, she wondered if he craved to know more or maybe he just wouldn't care. However, quickly glancing skywards, Ghost's expression grew troubled and she began to back away.

"I must follow my orders before I fall too far behind" she unfurled her wings and glanced back once at Silk just as she was about to climb into the air. "Beware of the Spectral Marsh, Satanic Silk of the Dragons Throat" she must find Seele and the others, like she'd promised.

See maybe I’m too quiet for you
You’ve probably never noticed me
But if you’re too big to follow rivers

How you ever gonna find the sea?

[ooc; derp! I thought I'd end it there as it's getting quite old now this thread (my fault! sorry for the delays D:). I can set up a thread for them again later after silk is 'healed' (or you can infect Ghost if you want lol)]
@[Satanic Silk]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I wonder as I wander (CLOSED) - by Satanic Silk - 12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: I wonder as I wander [imi,open] - by Ghost - 01-10-2014, 06:04 PM