the Rift

[OPEN] Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

I had given myself over the lies of this fleeting mortal life—and it was now eating my soul blissfully one small bit at a time. Literally draining the joy right out. I thought about her all the time; there were little things that crossed my path which always seemed to remind me of something that related to her features, personality, or smile. The smell of morning air in the meadow, and the feel of fog against my pelt in the evening on Heavens Plane. Ktulu. The failures that had become smiles and blood stained miseries.

Being the head of a family gave no room for shallow minded individuals. They relied upon me, my words held weight. It was no different from being a General in Kri’s armies—weakness was frowned upon. Here among the winter lilies I could shy away and mull over personal conflicts without prying eyes to constantly judge and critic my every move. It seemed that more and more of my kin were slipping away, first it had been Ktulu, then Cera; now even the youngest child had left. My mentors were either dead or absent. All that remained was a handful of friends and some questionable allies that might end up stabbing my back once spine had turned to look away.

Fina had become a focal point for understanding. Only she could feel my pain as acutely as if it was her own. Though the bright eyed Phoenix often traveled near, I would slip away on occasion. There was no sense for both of us to dwell on past events. For these past few weeks the remaining traces of hope at ever seeing Ktulu again died in the ash. The pain which continued to clinch my heart remained. I wasn’t the sort to simply forget. I couldn’t just release the idea of how much I loved her still. Even though a small part of me knew from the beginning that she wouldn’t be able to return that love in the same fashion.

Evening settled into the land, and I bedded down beneath the awn of a weeping willow. A thick covering of foliage and cloud covered both moon and stars.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED) - by Midas - 12-03-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-18-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-21-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-23-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-28-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 04:41 PM