the Rift

[OPEN] Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

She had asked how I was, perhaps out of polite wondering instead of genuine interest—yet, Ktulu still remained totally impassive when my lips formed soft answer. Those blood stained orbs left me, unseeing and uncaring of the immense pain they inflicted absent physical wound. Each word to follow bit into my soul, a red gapping bite that would later leave me numb. My storm only intensified. Aye, we had both made our choices in this life—and as such, would follow their paths till the bitter end. She was going to leave, release all hope to the Southern wind.

“Goodbye,” I whispered as she turned away, striding into the mist. It hurt too much to follow her, to beg like a writhing fool burning in his personal pit of hell. Ask for forgiveness, try to keep our embers alive with gentle breath and careful intention. Nay. I had nothing left to give. What she saw was a mortal man, one with faults and sins—if my love couldn’t be enough, then perhaps it was right that Ktulu abandon all that we were. Sear the wound before it needed amputation.

My gaze rose, lingering on the spot she had been standing. Remembering for these next few moments of agony that never again would I feel her flesh against mine, hot and yearning. Surrendering in a passion that was beyond lust. Never would I see her smile, hesitantly as if the crease would damage her battle-hardened eyes should the light touch darkness. “Pray ye long days, and pleasant nights,”Ktulu had already vanished, likely beyond earshot. “I love ye still.” Words are breathed out, so quiet one might think they were whispered in a lovers ear.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding heart (Ktulu)(CLOSED) - by Midas - 12-03-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-18-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-21-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-23-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Ktulu - 12-28-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Bleeding heart (Ktulu) - by Midas - 12-29-2013, 04:41 PM