the Rift

[OPEN] show me the new.

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Micha had was getting acquainted with this peculiar world now. This "Helovia" as it was called, was proving to be a much more accepting place, granted she had not met anyone other than Arrane. She was bored of sitting around in the foothills and made her way towards a peculiar rocky path that she had her eyes on since she'd made her home in the Foothills. Her growing, gangly, awkwardly long legs, pulled her along the path. A few pebbles and small stones found themselves flying through the air as she made her trek. Time drug on and on, the path seeming to end nowhere. The chilling air of nighttime began to crawl upon her as daylight was nearing it's end. Suddenly, the path broke, and after a few more steps, found herself standing before a vast field. Lush grasses swayed gently in the cool breeze atop the mountain. It looked like an ocean of the greenest, freshest seaweed. It was to her chest in height, reaching it's peak before the incessant cold would eventually pull it back to the earth.

A broad smile crossed Micha's face as she whinnied a little. A little excited lunge forward brought her to stand chest deep, the soft grasses tickling her stomach. Micha giggled, she leaped like a gazelle, but moved with childish grace as she bounded around. Tired after only a few moments, she settled down. Her brown tail flicked to the side as her brain was fooled to think the tickling grass was flies. Hunger gurgled, and she knew it was time to satiate the hunger, although she'd prefer if she could bound around forever. Dipping her head down into the soft, green sea she feasted. The grass had never tasted sweeter. Everyone had been wrong, the grass was in fact greener on the other side.
[ooc:// @[Africa] , take your time to reply, but I finally got one up for her ^^]

Messages In This Thread
show me the new. - by Micha - 12-03-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-21-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 01-01-2014, 01:00 AM