the Rift

[OPEN] show me the new.

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Still listening with wide-eyed childish wonder, Micha's heart was filled with the good news the mare was sharing with her. This talk of what Silas could do astounded her. The animals here were capeable of slowing time? It was like a super power! Micha had never come across a power like that before. Sure, there was the leading ranks, who had social powers, but actual power-powers, that was so cool! Her draw dropped a little as she looked at Africa with pleading eyes "Could you show me? I mean, only if he can, and if you want me to see, i've just never heard of anything like that before." She lowered her head ashamed. She felt like she should've seen something like this already. She was beginning to think that Helovia was a lot larger than she had originally expected. Also, much, much more complicated.

Micha continued to listen to Africa talk, and her heart broke with the thought of the connection they shared. It was so deep, they shared pain together. It was like she was describing what Micha had been missing her entire life. Someone to share her emotions, her happiness, her pain and sadness with. She thought of the things she could've accomplished if only she had come across this answer to her pain sooner. The thought of such a majestic creature being able to help her mentally get through her life. Maybe, Lizzie would finally be with her, and not alone with the Steelhooves, and maybe she could've gone to her death with dignity, and not had to risk Lizzie's life. A sigh of pain escaped her body as she looked longingly for the zephyr to return. "Do you think I have a chance of finding one?" Her voice quivered, hoping for the best. She didn't want Africa to lie though, but she wanted to truly know if this was in her cards to receive such a gift.

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: nollow.

Messages In This Thread
show me the new. - by Micha - 12-03-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-19-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: show me the new. - by Micha - 12-21-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: show me the new. - by Africa - 01-01-2014, 01:00 AM