the Rift

[OPEN] Traveler Returns

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

A foreign scent was carried on the wind, an intruder. Without even a second thought, the Blood Prince moved from his cave at a gallop. Who dared to simply enter in at their leisure? Was It a filthy hornless? Or a monstrous skyrat? If it were either they would be meeting they would very soon learn what happened to the outsiders who intruded upon the sacred ground of the crowned. Their skulls would be bashed onto the icy ground, and their blood would stain the pure white snow, they would witness the hot temper of the Blood Prince, and they soon would witness why he had earned such a title.

A voice broke through the silence. Was that exasperation? Did this fool intrude and have the gall to mock the Basin? This only spurned Déodat’s temper even more. Unlike many, he wouldn’t let his rage blind him into foolish action, his thoughts were as clear a sunny morning. When the intruder came into view the pathetic sight just made his stomach churn. A mere wisp of a stallion came and taunted. Did he even value his life? Of course, it wouldn’t be right to underestimate the intruder. At least it was one of the ones blessed with a horn, instead of one of the filth that lay outside of their doorstep.

“Who the hell are you?,” Déodat snarled, “I will give you thirty seconds to explain before I grind your bones into dust, you disrespectful little tick. And if you’re one of us, then I would expect better behavior and respect towards the members of you own herd. Instead you waltz in her mocking and making joke of this place. I hope for your sake your under the protection of the Basin, because I don't take kindly to scrawny idiots with big mouths.” The massive frame of the Blood Prince blocked the weakling’s path. Should this imbecile want to continue deeper into the heart of the cold kingdom, he would have to get through the already furious soldier. Why hadn’t the patrols stopped this little flea? Maybe the soldiers of the Basin were complacent, despite the evil that lurked outside their door. This stranger very well could be something wicked the darkness sent, or an outcast seeing what boundaries they could push. No matter how angry he was at the stranger, he felt more fury toward the lack of interception by other soldiers. This would most definitely be brought to one of the rulers, such laziness couldn’t be tolerated.

Even if this stallion was one of their own, he wasn’t going to take any chances. This wasn’t a time that they could risk permitting anyone to enter without being interrogated and intimidated. Hopefully this stallion had the sense to comply with his demands. It was so tempting to disregard his warnings and engage the runt into a fight and make him prove his worth, because a little shit like him wouldn't ever earn the Blood Prince's respect, especially after such a display.

"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Traveler Returns - by Ruka - 12-03-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Traveler Returns - by Ruka - 12-30-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Traveler Returns - by Déodat - 12-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Traveler Returns - by Ruka - 01-05-2014, 02:28 AM