the Rift

wake me on the softer side of heaven

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The cheerful lad stood still, awaiting her response with ears falling forwards with curiosity. Was he just babbling information away, that she wouldn't even understand, or would she take to it. Once again, he felt stupid in her presence, comprehending her intelligence. "It may be so, but you're intelligent, you'll learn quick", he spoke with consideration. Much quicker than me. A soft laugh sounded through the air, effortless and quite elegant. With a nervous rumble, his chuckle was barely audible. Oh how anxiety did get the better of him.

As night had befallen upon the two, he felt her worry of straying to far in the forest at this dreaded time. Of course she wouldn't trust him, for anyone could trick any newcomer into their clutches, the wrong hands. With a simple twist of his neck, the stallion met her eyes, and going along with her request to see the desert, he signaled her forwards with him. "Of course I will show you back. Besides, the forest is a dangerous place to be right now", the hairs on his back now stood with anticipation at a hidden enemy leaping out at any given moment.

"Come on then!", he smiled excitement bubbling in his chest at the aspect of freedom in the sky once more. With a short run and one powerful leap, the fallen pegasus was one with the sky again, soaring in the air. Turning around, he awaited Godiva and her cherry curls, smiling with new found happiness. They were going home.

//do you want me to start a new thread in the Throat? ^^

Messages In This Thread
wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-04-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-05-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-08-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-12-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-13-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-17-2013, 12:53 AM