the Rift

[OPEN] Of Tails and Thistles

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

there's always a spark before a storm

The mare seemed to be deep in self exploration or whatever when she had approached. Although, when the first reply had came, Micha giggled. Thistlebum, what a cute name. She wished she had such a natural occurring name, she ended up sticking Micha to herself. Maybe she could change hers to be more natural too. Maybe like, the Brownbum. Then, Micha was in a fit of laughter. Brownbum?! How could she be so stupid, she was setting herself up for years of torture with that name. Although, she had to admit, she'd be pretty darn close to nature.

Micha had almost laughed her way through the ladies real name, catching the word Celebi at the end. Yet, she still giggled at that too. Her name was cute. Much more girly than hers was, and way more regal. Sounded like a name fit for a princess. "Sorry for laughing Miss Celebi." She said with an embarrassed shuffle of her feet. "I thought of how natural you're name would've been if you had been actually named Thistlebum, and then I decided to name myself Brown..." she fell into another fit of giggles. "bum! GET IT? Like poop!" Tears were starting to prickle at her eyes from laughing. She thought her joke was hilarious. Then she realized, this girl might be royalty! Immediately, she stopped laughing at the royal-named Celebi. Her eyes grew wide, and she immediately threw herself into a bow. "Im so sorry Princess Miss Celebi. I was only trying to make a joke.." She lowered her head ashamed, and then quickly popped up, a thistle too had become tangled in her forelock, and taking a look at Celebi she looked like she was having more problems too! Quickly she shook, her thick mane ridding of the thistle quickly, as it landed beside her body, dying slowly from the source of water it had been ripped from.

Celebi was still in quite the predicament though, and she asked so kindly for help. Gently, Micha reached towards Celebi's body. Her mouth gently tugged on the spikes of the thistles, careful not to swallow them. One by one she began to gently pull them out. Trying to be careful and avoiding making contact with Celebi's skin. Soon, a pretty hefty pile had built up on the ground. "I think I got most of them..." She said, her voice trailing off as she looked to make sure all was well, and hoping she had pricked the poor uni-corn to death. A smile crossed her face as she assessed the situation. Hopefully, nothing was horribly out of place!

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: eagle.

Messages In This Thread
Of Tails and Thistles - by Celebi - 12-05-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Of Tails and Thistles - by Micha - 12-06-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Of Tails and Thistles - by Celebi - 12-10-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Of Tails and Thistles - by Micha - 12-10-2013, 04:23 PM