[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

Vadim is aware of the filly getting closer and he mentally commends her for being slick enough to make it not completely obvious. He allows her to think that he is unaware of her approach and continues to dig in the snow. He finds nothing but bare, icy ground beneath the snow. The stallion takes a few steps, putting distance between himself and the filly then begins to dig some more. This time he finds a few dried wisps of grass that he rips from the ground hungrily. He moves on. The pattern continues in this manner until the filly speaks and Vadim lifts his head and looks at her. The paleness of her eyes is unsettling, but he does not allow it to show in the contours of his face nor in his body language.

The filly's questions continue and Vadim's only response is a silent stare and a twitch of his tail. For whatever reason he feels as if she is challenging him, daring him to look away from those creepy eyes of hers and he acknowledges her challenge and stares unblinking. Flat teeth grind away at a few stalks of dried grass until he swallows and has nothing to keep himself preoccupied. His tail twitches again and he scrapes a hoof across the snow, wanting to go back to digging for meager scraps so he can continue his meager existence.

Finally, he decides it is time for the game to end and he answers the filly's final question of what he was digging for, but it is not in a manner that she might be accustomed to. He taps into his magic and the landscape around them turns into a field of swaying, lush grass. It was what he was digging for, what he craved, what he needed. He wondered if the filly would be bright enough to understand that he was answering her question or if she would think the grass was real and try to eat it only to end up with a mouthful of snow.

@[Jorogumo]
"."
ooc:// its not that great, but it'll get better. i promise D:

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM