[PRIVATE] For Now I Am Winter

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

Vadim flicks an ear in the filly's direction when she tells him that he's looking for grass, though he has made it very obvious what he's looking for thanks to his magic. He does look at her, though, when she says that he's either lazy or can't speak then decides that he can't speak. He blinks and tilts an ear back against his head as he thinks about it. Maybe he is lazy. Maybe it wasn't the knowledge that everytime he opened his mouth he stuck a hoof in it that kept him from speaking. Maybe it wasn't the countless times that Varath had looked at him like he was a complete idiot that kept him from speaking.

Maybe he was lazy.

The young stallion blinks again when the filly tells him that she likes him. He wonders what he's done to make her like him and as he wonders the illusion that he conjured fades away leaving them standing once more in a winter wonderland. She asks him questions and he continues to stare at her as the questions turn to rambling with no end in sight. Oh, but he finds that he is wrong because the filly soon realizes that she was rambling, says so, and stops. His tail flicks and he attempts to clear his throat and the sound that comes sounds like hooves scraping against stone.

"Vadim." His voice is deep and rough from not being used and as he says his name he stares at the filly, head tilting slightly. "No?" He answers her question of where he lives then thinks again. "Yes?" It is a difficult question to answer with only one word because he lives all over Helovia with no real place to call home. "Jor.. Jorogumo." He stumbles over her name and blinks at her. "Like Basin?"

@[Jorogumo]
"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-05-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Vadim - 12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: For Now I Am Winter - by Jorogumo - 12-24-2013, 04:46 PM