the Rift

Those Who Wander

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
With a smile, he realized she thought that his home full of rolling hills and tall grasses, was covered in trees. Quite the contrary. There were sparse forests, and trees here and there. They weren't the looming trees such as these, but shorter, more like tall shrubs. Those trees were beautiful, despite not being like these giants that made up this forest. Arrane wasn't really used to the forest. He needed flat expanses, like what he was born and raised to live on. But of course, the forest was a beautiful wonder, and he greatly appealed to it, but it just wasn't his thing.

"I was just like you, and I agree, the forest does kind of get annoying. I see you seek a home, and I offer you my friendship, along with the other Foothills horses. In my opinion, I do think my home is beautiful", every word was sincere, and his orbs seemed to light up when he mentioned the marvel of the sloping hills with soft grass. "Right now, you are in the Threshold forest, where most newcomers arrive from long journeys. My home is kind of far from here, but it isn't too long, and it is a trot from the hills. If you passed through, you would have to consult with our leader, but he's very kind. You would be some help, and it is only natural that you want to see if the place appeals to you", with an apologetic smile, he realized he was talking a little bit too much. He must be boring poor Arias.

"Well then, you seem unsure, but I sincerely hope you grow to love the Foothills! We'll offer you a good home, and I'll try my best to make you happy there", with a smile, his eyes brightened up again that she obliged to join him and his brethren.

//Do you want me to make a new thread in the Foothills?

Messages In This Thread
Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-05-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-08-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-09-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by abarnard3 - 12-09-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Those Who Wander - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:14 AM