the Rift

[OPEN] Forever in your Favor (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

That crimson dipped weapon shifted toward me without threat. I thought of ye Ktulu, even as this horned brother turned his bloodshot pools to me and a masculine voice slipped from his chest. This boy certainly wasn’t ye. Why….was I meant to trench this horrifically beautiful world alone? Blood colored eyes, the same as our golden child. He greets me willingly and I smile genuinely in return. Fina stirs on a nearby branch, her halfawake gaze slipping over my company before sliding closed with disinterest. She wasn’t much for socializing.

A mare emerges from the trees, her sluggishly painful walk visibly brightening as she catches sight of Virus. Alabaster pelt is dusted with noticeable pink marks that mar her abdomen and run the length of belly to thigh. Anticipating the approach I step aside just as she rushes to Virus’s side, stretching her muzzle affectionately and boldly out across his neck. It’s hard to not feel a small twinge of jealousy as they embraced. Again I thought of ye as this quiet meeting suddenly turned me into the third wheel.

Their moment of blissful reunion passed quickly enough, her apologetic eyes turned to me with words fixing to spill forth. Despite being wounded, she seemed...bright and vibrantly delighted with life—it was what I liked best about those with pleasant temperaments. Her use of title doesn’t make me scowl as Kri might have. Virus didn’t miss a beat and instantly added his gratitude to Alina’s. Instinctively I returned his bow with a deep nod; all the while thinking of Shadow. My beloved sleuth, she had been very busy of late. Smile creases a little wider, “Yar, ye may call me Midas if thee chooses. I’m glad ye two has decided to call this land home.”

“Where do ye hail from?”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Forever in your Favor (Closed) - by Virus - 12-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Alina - 12-13-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Virus - 12-14-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Midas - 12-16-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Alina - 12-18-2013, 03:33 PM