the Rift

[OPEN] Forever in your Favor (Closed)

Virus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Alina] @[Midas]

No, he was not. He was in his new home's favor. The Sultan, Midas, who was standing before his eyes. He was the one Virus owed his debt. He looked at the man in true sincerity as Midas spoke words of what ye shall call him. Virus had heard this talk before, but it was not one he enjoyed much. But, he listened carefully so he understood the words of the sultan. He didn't want to misinterpret anything.

The kind dove let him speak first. Her gesture was polite and small. It made Virus's lips perk as he looked at her politely. Then began to talk to the winged man. "I am from a land of which you do not know, sir." He spoke words of truth, but didn't say why this was. He didn't like giving away his home, but he would do it for this already trusted man of the name Midas. He also trusted Alina with his life. She was such a kind, and fair maiden. He loved her personality and those emerald eyes. She was a true friend to him. He would never forget her, nor let her go.

He spoke once again to the sultan of black and white. Of his home. "Oh, my home was a vast land of fields of greens. My mother and father by my side, it was a perfect life. A forest right beside the meadow too. The river was my favorite..." He broke off as he noticed he was blabbering. "Sorry" he muttered under his breath as he looked down at the sandy and grassy ground. He flicked an ear towards Alina, who had just gotten back to a position next to him. She had just gotten a little drink.

Virus knew he was acting like a colt. But he didn't care. He was under the sultan's sight. He felt mad at himself for blabbering about his home. His rude tongue was horrible. His forehead became hot as he felt the embarrassment rushing through him. His eyes glew with fire as it built like a wild fire in his stomach.

"Virus talks"

Messages In This Thread
Forever in your Favor (Closed) - by Virus - 12-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Alina - 12-13-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Virus - 12-14-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Midas - 12-16-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Alina - 12-18-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Virus - 12-19-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Midas - 12-22-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Alina - 12-25-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Forever in your Favor - by Virus - 12-25-2013, 06:41 PM