the Rift

[OPEN] Illumination [Lace, Open]

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow

Israfel Azardokht
It doesn't take terribly long for one to hear her plea of acknowledgement, but instead of it being either Kimber or Smoke, or perhaps even Mirage, it was a silvery form of the which Israfel had not seen for a long time. As he came, dancing like a King through the forests, the mists twisting and turning around his legs as though they were a part of him, was Lace.

Lace.

Through her two years and the many souls that she had met, Israfel would always acknowledge Lace as a friend. A welcome, gentle friend, who could make her smile and laugh and lift her spirits during troubled times. He had been there the day of her birth, so long ago, and now... Well, now they were here, standing, talking, and it was so very strange. The feathers on her gilded wings ruffled with pleasure at seeing him, and the smile that upturned her pink lips was positively radiant.

"Lace!" She called to him rather jovially, moving towards him with a high-knee'd jaunt and outstretching her pale muzzle to brush affectionately against his own. His scent overtook her, and immediately made her feel safe, much how one would feel in the comforting embrace of their parent. His affection, his genuine care and concern for her was palpable, and the young fire princess couldn't stop the giggle that came forth through her lips.

"Oh, it's so good to see you, too," Israfel began to say once they stood side by side, turning her head towards him so that she could affectionately brush her lips against his shoulder in a display of kinship, "I've been very well. I left to... To explore the land. To find my own purpose... The places that I have seen, Lace!" Here, a sort of spark entered her crisp vermillion eyes, representing a passion that seemed far older than her two years. "A marevelous cave I stumbled upon near the Heart; have you seen it yet? Deep underground it is, cool even in the hottest of days. There's a wall made of crystal, and you can see the lava and magma of the Heart, and... And I felt so safe there, Lace, like when I was but a babe and my mother would tell me stories as I went to sleep..."

Ever so slowly Israfel trailed off and promptly flushed, realized that she had been speaking in a passionate fit. It had become somewhat of a problem as of late; the Sun-child would find something that fascinated her, and then wish to regale her tales and exploits to the nearest person who would actually listen. That person, this time, happened to be Lace.

Clearing her throat, orange orbs flicked back to Lace's handsome face, and she giggled. "I'm terribly sorry... Sometimes I get carried away. How are you, Lace? And Mother and Zaffre? Have you spoken to them recently?"

@[Lace]-face

Messages In This Thread
Illumination [Lace, Open] - by Israfel - 12-05-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Illumination [Lace, Open] - by Lace - 12-06-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Illumination [Lace, Open] - by Israfel - 12-12-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Illumination [Lace, Open] - by Lace - 01-12-2014, 11:59 AM