the Rift

[OPEN] Illumination [Lace, Open]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The warm smile that arched the sooted lips of the stallion earned a slightly amused look too it as the young mare set loose a torrent of words upon him. He listened with patience, truly intrigued by her discovery but even more delighted to simply get a chance of staying next to her - it was a rare treat, because neither of them seemed to be souls made for lingering in one place for too long. His own penchant for roaming was well known, and it seemed that Isra was well on her way of developing a taste for adventure herself. It worried the grullo somewhat, knowing how many dangers a pretty young girl could stumble into... At the same time he had neither right nor wish to hold her back, if wandering was what she wanted.

"I must have missed it" he responded good-naturedly as the white girl interrupted herself. "You will have to show it to me sometime, the way you describe it that cave sounds both beautiful and handy to have in a pinch. " He turned his head and lipped the ivory coat of her neck in a rather fatherly manner, strictly reserved for the few children he had come to think of as family. "As for me, I'm more than well. It has been a calm summer, I think we all have gotten a chance to relax and recover... Perhaps you have heard of it during your travels, but we had to fend off an attempted invasion this spring. Everyone's fine though, and we were able to stave it off without problem." He gave her a thoughtful look as he spoke, though the smile remained on his face to take the edge off of the news - if she hadn't known it could come as quite the shock, to hear that the childhood home had been in danger once again.

"Your mother and Zaffre are well, as far as I know. I haven't seen her in a while, she's probably been busy stocking up on herbs or something similar." The WildRose was almost as elusive and hard to find as Rishima and Helena these days. Sometimes he wondered whether they got swallowed by the mists at times - the Edge was a big forest, but even so it shouldn't be possible to disappear that completely.

@[Israfel]

Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
And cloudy-looking woods,
Whose forms we can't discover
For the tears that drip all over!
Huge moons there wax and wane-
Again- again- again-
- bg - table - image -
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden