the Rift

little lamb [open]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

Another way of feeling more accepted into the Edge herd was of course, to become part of an active soul-searcher. Having already crossed through the Threshold, the flame-kissed brute had some knowledge of the place already. The moss and olive colours of the frondescence and herbage was strikingly beautiful, but the heat of the Tallsun had taken its toll. The entire place was choking with thirst.

With a lighter crown and a fairly content feeling with himself, Ricciardo knew from instinct that he was in a better frame of mind and this would certainly help if he came across any strangers. The intelligent mind of the burly brute calculated what he thought was acceptable to bring back to herd. And right in front of him stood one of the many that were exactly what he was looking for.

A horned alabaster sir. He had orbs of charcoal, a horn that looked menacing without the need for its tip to be pierced into the flesh. His pelt was covered in scars with blood oozing. He wondered what exactly had happened to this brute. Concern spread across his orbs, he paced cautiously forward until he was close enough to speak with the stranger.
Goodness me, what happened?" It was the first thing that, stupidly, passed through his velveteens. Before making himself seem anymore rude, he politely added onto this, with a formal and friendly enough tone, Where are my manners...? I am Ricciardo, a Sandman. I am from the World's Edge herd. If you are looking for a place to be I would gladly take you to be approved by one of the higher ranks?We are always looking for horned equines." He dipped his crown respectfully, still eyeing the scars and questioning the past of the brute. He waited for a reply, not expecting any good one since he had never done such a thing before. The flame-kissed beast did not even know if it was a good idea to do to such a thing, perhaps he should have let Mauja or one of the higher ranking herd members do this...

Messages In This Thread
little lamb [open] - by Ned - 08-11-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ricciardo - 08-11-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ned - 08-17-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ricciardo - 08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Paladin - 08-18-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Alisier - 08-19-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ned - 08-24-2012, 01:53 AM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Paladin - 08-25-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ricciardo - 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Ned - 09-05-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: little lamb [open] - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:28 PM