the Rift

[OPEN] Lets go for a dive![O]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Take a bow, take the blame, soon you'll wake up screaming your nightmare's name...
He wasn't sure if he'd walked in on something—or rather, the prelude to something. The other stallion's vaguely provocative statement, and the mare's reply, they went hand in hand, toeing the line of daring and flirtatious. It was a game he had no idea how to play, nor any intention to, and if it wasn't for the fact he'd already stumbled upon them (not that they were, in any way, physically close) he probably would've taken his wandering feet elsewhere. As it was, he felt trapped upon the shore, watching the pale mare rise up towards the clouds. He was so used to watching Irma in flight, to see her graceful twisting and turning, but it was not often that he'd seen a Pegasus showing off. A horse, no matter which way you looked at it, would always be larger and heavier than a bird, and to see such a thing fly in the same way, with a predator's easy grace... She rose high enough to survey the scene, and Mauja's blue eyes trailed her flight in silence. He had no desire to sort through his thoughts, or label them. For now, they were better left untouched.

She came down again, and Irma's curious, detached envy washed through his mind. It brought an almost sour half-smile to his face. I'm just.. surprised, I guess. I've only seen them when they go somewhere, or just landing or taking off; never this kind of.. air-play. His explanation satisfied her, at least, for she returned to her fruitless day-time hunt. And, he secretly thought it was best that way: if she started catching things in daylight, she'd get too fat to fly soon. His eyes returned to Parelia as she touched down, feather-light and elegant.

Had he become an unwitting piece upon her game board? The distance between the three of them seemed so finely measured, her gaze so.. calculating, almost. Mauja shifted slightly, the knot in his gut tightening. He didn't want to be part of this—of that. He was tired of being played, of wondering what he wanted and what his body wanted, and what he wanted to want and what he really wanted. “I am Parelia it is nice to meet you both.” At that, the black stallion folded his wings and began to come closer, but he said nothing. Mauja remained motionless a moment longer, before heaving a quiet sigh. Either he turned away now, or he'd follow suit and go closer. Both options left a sour taste in his mouth. The former, because it wasn't in his nature to just walk away (he was simply too curious about everything), and the latter, because.. well... If they were going to play, he didn't want to.

In the end, his curiosity, and sense of social courtesy, won out. His frosted hooves left their safe berth and wandered out onto unknown territory, following the grassy shore towards the center point: Parelia. It felt like each step led towards certain doom, but then again.. everything felt like that these days. Breathe in. Breathe out. He carried himself neutrally, the natural grace of his bloodlines evident, and at what he deemed a suitable distance—three or so yards—he halted. "Pleasure's mine, Parelia, sir. I am Mauja," he said, ears flickering forward as his eyes slid past the mare and onto the stallion again, silently prompting him to join in their greeting—or get a lesson in etiquette.
Mauja the Frostheart
Credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Lets go for a dive![O] - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Satanic Silk - 12-08-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Mauja - 12-08-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Satanic Silk - 12-08-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Mauja - 12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Parelia - 12-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Lets go for a dive![O] - by Satanic Silk - 12-10-2013, 10:54 PM