the Rift

Holiday Exchange :: Writing :: Writing Stage

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
What would happen when they discovered his betrayal? Images of being thrown out in the cold haunted his mind. Yet, he wouldn’t be alone. There was his newfound friend, the one that could see the true superiority of their race. After all this time of trying to be a ‘good boy’ it appeared as though he couldn’t be everything Mirage wanted him to be. In the end, he only feared for himself over what the dark mare thought of him. A thought then hit him. Why must he sand around and await the judgment of another? His brother awaited him in the Wilds. Soon, many of them would be kneeling at his feet. Instead of skulking about in the shadows with his prejudice(which wasn’t prejudice in his mind. Just cold hard fact, equines were quite obviously superior.). One day the sun would dawn and equines would rule what was rightfully theirs. The Skyrats would be have their wings clipped, the ‘crowned’ have their horns shattered. In chains they would line up for the execution block. Dragonmir could see it. Those of pure blood would rise to their rightful thrones and the freaks would worship them like gods.

All of these thoughts of carnage, genocide, and enslavement brought a ghost of a smile to his face. This was purification in his mind, not murder. The peace lovers would look upon such thoughts as wicked, and maybe put him on the same level as those monsters up north. Of course they weren’t on the same level though, he was an equine and they were unicorns. Part of him wondered how the others of his kind couldn’t see it. Pegasi and Unicorns were poor attempts at copies of what was beautiful and true.

With all of the darkness and bloodshed swirling about in his young mind, there was a still small. Desperately trying to shout reason through the voices of bigotry and homicide, yet it went unheard. It was the voice of Mirage. It was the voice of his mother. The barrier of wickedness shrouded out the hope. Pandora’s box had opened and all that remained was the tolerance many had tried so hard to teach. All of those words had been in vain it appeared. How many would be disappointed that he fell onto a path of destruction? What friends would in the end leave him for his chosen life? Then he decided, if they left they didn’t matter.

Perhaps it was time for him to leave. This place preached morals he couldn’t ever fall in with his new goals. In the silence of the night, he made his flight.

[@[Dragomir] Kind of started off as the Plotting scenario but then turned on a course of its own. Really sorry if this is like SUPER OOC. Also, in case you might be interested, here is the song I listened to practically the entire time I wrote this.]

Dragomir</style>
falling asleep in chalk outlines -falling asleep inside the chapel</style>
Credits
JETTSTOCK : SED-RAH-STOCK : GALAXIESANDDUST</style>
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
RE: Holiday Exchange :: Writing - by Torleik - 12-06-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Holiday Exchange :: Writing :: Writing Stage - by Vulture - 12-18-2013, 10:45 PM