the Rift

[DROP] Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop]

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

I decide to return to the forest for some odd reason, but I still find this place preferable to everywhere else. There is a bit of dried blood on my hooves and some on my bottom lip, I finally gave into Kestrel’s constant nagging to kill, and quite honestly it was a waste of time, but it had been a bit fun admittedly. I had made sure the stallion was a dick before I finally slit his throat. Kestrel had been giggling like a child, while Nightingale had been pleading me to stop. I feel a bit bad for putting the poor guy through all this, all he wants to do is help, and he isn’t trying to convince me to slaughter stallions. A lift off in the distance catches my attention

“What the hell?” I murmur to myself as I begin to walk toward it. It’s pure stupidity to just wander on toward it, it very well could be a lure for ignorant fools. I guess it’s a risk I’m willing to take, because there very well could be something nice there as well. I make an effort to move as silently as I can. Each step is careful and I frequently shift my gaze from the ground to ahead of me. I don’t like this Vulture, Nightingale says, This just has bad written all over it.

I roll my eyes at Nightingale’s worry. “Calm down, I am being careful,” I say under my breath. Alright… Just don’t get hurt, okay? Having someone be concerned about my well being is the weirdest feeling in the world. I almost want to laugh at the sheer thought of it. At the same time, it’s a nice feeling, weird, but nice. Maybe someday there will be someone who will mourn my death instead of rejoice it.

As I get closer to the light, I find it more and more blinding. My eyes squint as I get close I completely turn my gaze away from it. Why am I still surprised by the weird woohoo magic shit that goes down here? I mean seriously, I should just learn to expect weird shit to appear now.

[Wishlist
Magic: Dark x Fire | The ability to create a thick smog that is difficult to see through] Restrictions: Doesn't only blind his enemies, only is present for 3 posts before fading away. ]

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Kari - 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Vulture - 12-06-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Brisa - 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM