the Rift

[DROP] Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Rounded hooves found their place easily as I pressed through the twisting maze of massive trees, their offspring littered across the ground in the form of needles both fresh and wilted. As usual, the forest is cloaked in a dark shroud, the tree tops weaving together high above our heads in order to create a roof between the wandering souls and the open blue sky. To be out of the intense beams of our great sun is wonderful, the air seems to be easier to breath, and the constant prod of heat waves cannot reach us as easily in here.

My bright forelock hung over my left eye, casting an odd shadow across my snout, the light pouring over my body like a wave over the rocky edges of a spit. Purple pools squinted hard against the light as I simultaneously pulled my crown away from the subject at matter. What the fuck?! Curiously, I peered back up, my pupils dilating awkwardly, making it difficult for me to focus on anything but the radiant light.

A dark figure moves through my peripheral vision, catching my attention before it draws closer and closer to the light. Dark ears press forward, listening to the footsteps of the stranger as I allow my eyes to adjust to the sudden burst of light. A small moment passes before I am also drawn to the light like an insect to the dreamy purple haze of a bug-zapper. The figure that had passed had now presented itself as a fellow unicorn, a red bone resting happily atop the stranger's skull.

Once more, I pause, my maw tucked into my chest, attempting to shield my purple orbs with the thicket of white hair that billows over my forehead. Without addressing the stranger, or myself, I once more attempt to peer up at the light with squinted eyes. "What is this?" The words slip quietly from my dark lips, falling on surely def ears. As if the glowing ball was hanging in the air by a limb, it floated... just above another object? A small body, dawned with both antlers and wings alike, has it's head craned upward, the globe hanging directly above it.

"Speak." Walk walk
Wishlist, Magic: Fire x Light ; Soaks up energy from the sun like a solar panel in order to send a spray of flames in a four foot diameter.
Fallback: Can only be used once in battle, but can play with it whenever. Drains energy quickly after first use no matter the situation.
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Kari - 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Agrona - 12-06-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Brisa - 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM