the Rift

[DROP] Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Oh why did I have to come here. Why did I come back here of all places. Carefully I tiptoed around the place I had last seen my Father's body.... He and Kiba, would rest forever in peace in the darkness that is the Deep Forest. Never again would I get to play with Kiba, or rest my head against my Daddy's flank. Not only that, but I could never rest my head against my mother's flank either. Why did they both have to be murdered? None of that really mattered anymore. The light was so dim here I really needed to pay attention to where I was going. I didn't want to end up like my parents...

That was when I saw it. A light. It was so much brighter than I could ever imagine.... Sure it could be a trap for foolish little ones like me.... Not that I was really little anymore... But even still. That was when I saw them. A pegaus foal, very young by the looks of it.. and two unicorns... Instantly I moved forward, following this light that they were. The closer in I got, the brighter it became until I was almost squinting my light green eyes shut.

Well if this was a trap, it would be one heck of a way to go out. I hope my siblings know I love them... But I have to know now what this light is.... Could it maybe just maybe brighten my day justa bit?

"talk"

--------------------

Wishlist: Light | The ability to create light where there is none- to turn shadow into sunlight. Can blind an opponent in battle

Previous Tries:
Quest Drop #8 Fire|Light
Quest Drop #4 Fire|Light

Sakura
my heart is ever at your service
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Kari - 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Sakura - 12-07-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Brisa - 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM