the Rift

[DROP] Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I had followed my sister this time, curious as to where she was going. My steps were quiet, as I did not want her to know she was getting followed. I had to know where she was going. At the sound of her hoofsteps grew quiet I figured it out. The smell of pine was strong... Was this the deep forest? It had to be.... Then that meant.... This was where Daddy died... I sighed as I heard her hoofbeats pick up again. Oh how I wish I could see. It would be so amazing to be able to know where we were heading off to now. I could hear others around us, and I picked up my pace to be closer to my twin.

There was something drawing us closer, I'm not sure why. Could it be? Could this be a chance to earn magic again? There is no humming sound like the last time. But a girl could hope... Couldn't I? I just wish I knew what we were trying for this time... The last time I had failed, carried safely across a gap in Helovia's Heart. What if I could somehow get some sort of sight? Oh that would be simply amazing! With a huff I bumped into my sister, walking beside her into what we did not know. It could be a trap, or something that would attack us... But at least I had my sister here at my side... Surely she would not leave me, or allow anything to harm me because I could not see it coming, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishlist
Not sure if we can go for passive magic, so im putting two in case we can't
:: [Magic: Light (P)| Able to use Echolocation to sense animals and objects around her]
or
:: [Magic: Earth x Light | The ability to merge your body with a bonded companion, mixing your minds and physical traits into one being]

Takara

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Kari - 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Brisa - 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Curiousity [Fire/Light Magic Drop] - by Takara - 12-09-2013, 09:28 PM