[OPEN] Welcome home {Micha}

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

"Arrane!"

The call was bellowed from jovial lips, a deep resounding beckon of familiarity. The monochromatic overo had been lost in thought as he saw to patrols that day, his warm, honey-brown eyes looking over the hills of his home with love and adoration. A gift this place was, and as of late the stallion felt as though he had been neglecting it. It was these very thoughts that spurred Apollo into action, his pace set at a brisk trot as he saw to the borders of the Foothills. Love and cherish it while you have it, Apollo, his mind whispered, a tugging sadness and fear pulling at his heartstrings, It may not be yours for much longer.

It was in the midst of this patrol that he spotted a familiar sight; Arrane, the noble warrior stallion that Apollo himself had welcomed into their fold. Calling out to him, followed with a joyous knicker, the Merciful Chief approached, not missing the youngling that practically followed in Arrane's larger steps.

Coming to a stop a few feet from the duo, Apollo eyed them both with gentle warmth. He smiled at Arrane. "Glad to see you again, brother mine. I hope everything has been well for you?" Here, he paused and regarded the bay youth who smelt of the familiar, estranged scents of the Threshold and beyond. She was new to Helovia, then? Idly he wondered just what had brought her here, but the possibilities of such an event could be numorous and plenty. Still, before he spoke, the Chief regarded the bay with nothing but kindness and acceptance shining in his eyes. "And welcome to you, youngling. I am Apollo. I look out for my brothers and sisters here by serving as their Chief."

As he spoke, Apollo made no move to grow closer to the pair. The last thing that he wished to do was upset the newcomer with unwanted close proximity.

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:25 PM