the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome home {Micha}

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

Arrane's answer to his inquiry was wonderful to hear. "I am glad that you find it to your liking, Arrane," Apollo answered honestly, his warm, honey-brown orbs lingering on the grey warrior. "If there's anything that I can ever do for you, please let me know." The monochromatic overo was glad that his trust in Arrane had been well-spent, and that he was settling within their herd. Such loyalty would make them stronger, surely... Or, Apollo could only hope.

Looking back to the bay youngling, Apollo did not miss how she shied away from him as though intimidated. The thought was somewhat sad, but understandable; he was a stranger. The stallion didn't blame the youth for not trusting him... Yet, she seemed quite full of mettle, as nearly as quickly as she had hid, the filly pulled herself out of hiding. She held herself with poise, as though trying to appear brave, and Apollo found that he quite liked the look that shone in her eyes. A dedicated soul, she seemed to be, genuine and heartfelt.

Her words took him back to his own arrival in Helovia. A useless and pathetic thing he had been, lost and searching for a home, to belong... A purpose is what he searched for, and through toil and labor, he had found it. Now... Hopefully he could do the same for this young Micha standing before him.

Lowering his head and tilting it, Apollo grinned, the crystalline crown that adorned his head pointing askew. "Each of us are born with a purpose, miss Micha," Apollo murmured softly, the honeyed jewels of his eyes full of understanding, "Some may find theirs early in life, but for some of us... It may take a bit longer. Instead of it being we who find it, it will find us. Here, in the Foothills, is perhaps where that purpose will come to you... And I'll help in any way that I can."

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:25 PM