the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome home {Micha}

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She was not exactly pleased with his response. It was so... cryptic. She sighed and rolled her eyes, standing apart from both Arrane and Apollo now. An agitated grunt was emitted when neither of them responded with anything concrete.

She needed concrete.

Her eyes wandered back from Apollo and Arrane and with a sigh flipped her fluffy tail, deciding on how to go about this whole thing. She wasn't leaving until she had a job. "Mr. Apollo, I don't mean to be rude, but I think I know how politics work." She gave him a pointed look, sassy Micha had been released, and she wasn't going to relent until she had a stable answer. "This is like Sinac, someone was always needed somewhere, and Mr. Apollo or Arrane, I know one of you two know of something that needs to be done." She raised her head with an air of sass. "I'm not leaving till I have a purpose..." She turned her head to shoot down anymore of these all mighty philanthropist ways of looking at life. "And don't tell me i'm capable, I have no exactly been exposed to all that much." She said, squinting her eyes and twisting herself in a circle so they could see all the angles. "See, I'm a blank slate. I'm capable for anything. See.. I can be a crafty type.." she dug a little dirt from the ground and piled it into a nice little pyramid, getting little sticks to hold the crude structure together. "Or a sneak...." she got low to the ground, almost in doggy-bow form and started sneaking along, creeping around the pyramid. "Or a warrior!" She let out a high pitched whinny, reared and came down, crushing the twig and dirt structure. "Or I can do this..." she muttered and munched on grass, disgusted at only being just a herd member. "I don't wanna do that though." She stopped and stood tall, looking at Arrane and Apollo, expecting them to give her an answer.

"blah blah blah."

image credits to: nollow.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-07-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-07-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Welcome home {Micha} - by Micha - 12-11-2013, 05:26 PM