the Rift

[PRIVATE] There's time to change.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Footsteps approached from behind, the doe sniffed. It was ridiculous to have thought that her scent wasn't traceable. She could not hear anything except for the snow crouching under hoof. Her golden eyes remained focused on the edge of the cliff, a small smile rested on her lips. Did enemy or friend approach her so quietly from behind. A nip at her rear, brought her sights to behind her left. There stood the weaver. He was exactly as the ivory beauty remembered, cloaked in darkness, golden eyes leering through the night. Streaks of white decorated his barrel and neck.

The impersonator simply stared at him for a moment. They had only conversed a few times in the past, never before had they truly been alone...never before had he made psychical contact with her. Her golden eyes were openly confused, she knew that her scent had lured him here, what she was confused about was wether or not he intended to take advantage of her...especially as he now knew the owner of the scent. Although the young mare had to admit that she was not afraid of the weaver. Her smile remained, however it still did not quite reach her confused eyes. Only time would tell, still it was still slightly thrilling not actually knowing if he was here to have her.

Finally she allowed her sweet voice to quietly call him closer. "Crowley." Turning away from him, the doe took the beauty of the world into her sights again. It was a dangerous situation to be in...not dangerous because she may get hurt, dangerous because of the consequences. Today however, today Arah liked the taste of danger, the thrill of the unknown. The confusion and question left her eyes, instead the doe took Crowley into her eyes once again as she looked back upon him. "Did I call to you?" A giggle that was so unlike her escaped her chops.

Normally she would analyse the situation, try to figure out who was thinking what, when things might happen, what things might happen and why they would. Today...today The doe was willing to just let the day run it's chosen course. The nip he had given her flank stung a little in the icy breeze, the warmth where his mouth had been for a mere second, burned like a small flame for a moment. It was exciting, thrilling. Arah wondered if the black stag felt the same or if he was simply playing her. The smile had turned into a crocked grin, her eyes alight in the cold climate, yet filling up with more excitement by the second.

"The breeze sings to many, although I did hope to avoid others..." Her eyes once again returned to the world. "Only now I find myself pleasantly excited by your presence." A smirk was offered to the world, as if thanking it for sending her song along to the unsuspecting Crowley. For she did remember how she enjoyed his company and his black humour. It made a fantastic contrast to her usual peppy manner. Her eyes watched the snow dance along the peaks, the breeze blew the ends of her own hair. It tangled itself around her ankles, her mane simply fluttered in the wind. What game would Crowley play today? What game would Arah play today? That was a much more interesting thought, or even better yet. Would she end up playing a game? No she wouldn't, it would be much more fun to remain innocent in this kind of situation. So instead she counted the snow flakes that drifted past her and swirled around her pale body that blended so easily with the landscape around her. The game of cat and mouse had never been much fun for Arah. No.

She much preferred the game of mouse and mouse, equals.

" "
642 words.

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
There's time to change. - by Arah - 12-06-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: There's time to change. - by Crowley - 12-09-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: There's time to change. - by Arah - 12-10-2013, 06:29 AM