the Rift

Chase the night away.

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

"Feel free to cuddle with me anytime." The black stallion hissed in warning. What was cuddling, him and Querida never cuddled. But they did dance, in the rain, in a lightning storm. But that was different, and this stallion’s mockery was not going unnoticed. Pinning his audits against his polished crown, the warrior thought for a moment in consideration that perhaps he shouldn't bring this thing into his new home. Mostly because of the cuddling thing- that would just be annoying wouldn't it?

"Come, Gaige." The stallion uttered the earthen beasts name with an acidic tone. "This way." Vocals rumbled, as daggers lifted in sync and pounded the blades of green below him. Twisted iron aimed high, as the beast slipped into the hungry shadows. His form dashing off in a gallop to the Edge; his thoughts trailing to who might confront them for bringing a stranger home.. and so soon.

[ooc: No not at all I don’t mind. I’ll post for you in the Edge =] Sorry for the short reply; but the post for you in the edge will be much more primed. <3]

Messages In This Thread
Chase the night away. - by Gaige - 12-07-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Chase the night away. - by Nato - 12-07-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Chase the night away. - by Gaige - 12-08-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: Chase the night away. - by Nato - 12-08-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: Chase the night away. - by Gaige - 12-09-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Chase the night away. - by Nato - 12-09-2013, 08:47 AM