the Rift

[OPEN] you're the antidote to everything except for me

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
gah sorry this took so long Nyx + anyone else ^^

d'Artagnan hated this place. The rivulets of blue, searing lava was interesting enough and the Nightshade admired it's ferocity, but the landscape was marred by the shrines that crowned the ledge. Gods. There was once a time when he had admired and respected the Gods of Helovia, but after everything that had happened and the ways in which his mind had been twisted, d'Artagnan had nothing but hate and regret. Perhaps only the God of Time was still in the shade's respect, not that it mattered that asshole or the rest of them, he was but a mortal after all. No, d'Artagnan had made the trek up the long, rocky path today in search of Mauja the Frostheart. It had briefly crossed his mind from their last conversation that the elusive idiot might have gone to give the Moon a piece of his mind, he liked gallivanting off doing things on his own, if that was the case d'Artagnan instead was looking for his friend's corpse. If Gods even left corpses of those they'd killed.

At the same time he prayed he hadn't 'disturbed' any immortal dreams, he wasn't quite sure he'd be able to keep his own mouth shut in such an event. It was then he caught Aramis out the corner of his way, sat a way back still on the path with eyes like death and a tail flashing from side to side. d'Artagnan frowned but said nothing, perhaps the devil's servant felt nervous in the once home of Gods.

Turning his attention away, the shade frowned at the broken up shrine with coal coloured letters, the owner of this little abode had changed his life forever and most certainly not for the better, though he owed her in magic he paid for in the dismal life she had handed him. The route of most of his problems was the woman darkness and wind who had one night defeated him quite easily, the silly naive d'Artagnan. Bitter and annoyed, he turned his head away and sighed. "Idiot, where are you?" My foolish King.

[I'm not expecting any Gods, but one is welcome to turn up if rolled xD]

Our past never really dies
I don't think we even try
There's no difference from
Where we wake or where we die

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
you're the antidote to everything except for me - by d'Artagnan - 12-07-2013, 02:52 PM