the Rift

Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden

A servant? Delicate lobes flicker, a slight frown appearing on her brow. The Lord had mentioned nothing of a servant; but of course he does not need to explain his ways to mortals. Emerald pools look into his purple ones, and she sees the internal fight that he is going through. From the way he acts, she can tell that he is a very arrogant creature with much pride within him. It must’ve been hard to come here, to submit himself to her like he does. But then, her eyes squint again, leonine tail swishing slowly behind her. He does not just come here for no purpose, and the Lord of Light would certainly not just appoint random equines to do his bidding. What would he need that for, pathetic mortals, when he is almighty? “There is something you are not telling me, Viserys. Now, I demand to know what you get out of this,” she spoke, her lusty tones turning stingy and cold.

Keahi tries to view the prospects of this in her head, that she has complete power over this pale wisp of a stallion, and that he must obey her words. Power is something that becomes her well; a smile is dragged across her soft lips, and she realizes now that it is the perfect time. She can use this to her favor in the task that has been set before her. “Listen now. I have been set on a mission from the Lord of Light. It is his order that I must burn the World’s Edge, and you will help me in this quest,” she says, looking at him to make sure he understands. “It has not yet been determined how the mechanics of this attack will work out, but we must go by new moon, as to stir the least attention. Your task will be to scout for foes and to fight alongside me, should we be met by an angry horde,” she explains, her voice smooth and confident, as if she has just described a walk in the park.

There will be pain, and there will be bloodspill, but it is not up for discussion. You must obey my every command as it is crucial to our success. Also, you must refrain from calling me by my birthname. If anything, Skækja will suffice,” she demanded, chosing the name Mauja had given her in spite. It was not in her plan to have her real name known; without a name, you could be anyone you ever wanted. Keahi likes that option, and she will keep it that way for as long as possible.

Messages In This Thread
Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Viserys - 08-11-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Keahi - 08-12-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Viserys - 08-13-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Keahi - 08-19-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Viserys - 08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Wounded Pride [Keahi, Questing] - by Keahi - 08-29-2012, 01:58 PM