the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture]

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

Wake up beloved, someone is here, Kestrel says in my mind with a sing-songy tone. I open my eyes and look about groggily. I had been wandering about this frozen wasteland in search of some blood. Much to my luck I had found a sinner, who was also a stallion. He didn’t plead like the others, he simply told me to go to hell. Someday I know my sins will catch up with me, and I will be cast down into eternal damnation, till that day, I’m gonna whoop sinner ass. “I’m back Sin,” I whisper, “And this time I’ve got friends.” Kestrel giggles and coos, “That’s right Beloved, you’ve got me and Nightingale.

As irritating as Kestrel can be, she is the only one of two that gives a crap about me, and it feels damn nice to someone to care about me. Plus, I find she is helping me release that weight I carry whenever I see another bleed. Nightmares still come often, but less than they used to. I’m becoming a free man. Accepting the monster that I am has released me from so much. Madness is paradise, just like ignorance is bliss. I then remember why Kestrel woke me up, and decide to search out this stranger that’s wandered into my icy bed.

I see a mare not too far away, and I find that she is talking to herself. Or is she? I cock my head and move silently towards her from behind. It doesn’t take long for me to realize that she pleading with the ice to fall. I roll my eyes, and want to snort, but then Kestrel speaks in my mind. ”Why don’t you cheer our precious queen up? Don’t growl like you usually do, purr. Hopefully the bloodstains don’t scare her. She giggles incessantly and I know if I want her to shut up I better listen.

“You’re an idiot if you want to throw your life away like that.” I say finally, by now she’s probably noticed y presence. I flick my tail and study her intently. Will this mare find me menacing like so many do? I partially hope she falls under the nutcase category, because the screams of terror really get old. I mean, my entire muzzle is caked with the stuff, as are my two front hooves, and there are several splatters on my muzzle. I lick my lips. “Even if you’ve been through hell, or done shitty stuff, you’re throwing something that’s only given once. Look at me, I’m everything I didn’t want to be, my mind is snapping, I kill people, and life is just peachy.” So much for being a purring kitten.

@[Epona]

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Vulture - 12-08-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-08-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-08-2013, 05:26 PM