the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture]

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

I watch the mare in silence, and I am not surprised in the slightest when she notices me, especially since I am making no effort to hide myself. She chuckles and says something, and I assume it’s to herself or whoever else she was talking to before. The mare turns and looks upon me, and like everyone else, she gazes upon my scar. I think of the discipline that had resulted in the wound, and the crime I had committed to earn it, but I pull myself from those memories I locked away in Pandora’s Box. Opening that up will only result in nightmares. I need to keep that part of my mind silenced. At the sign of the blood, she only smirks, I may have been in good company, even if she may prove to be a monster that wants to gut me.

The mare speaks after I insulted her stupidity, and she goes on about how she doesn’t fear death. Bullshit, everyone fears death, even if they don’t think they do. I’m willing to die, but it doesn’t mean I don’t fear what hell awaits me at the end of it all. Then she proceeds to say that she doesn’t desire to die, I am quite skeptical of this statement due to her previous performance. “Is that so? I’ll just take your word for it I guess,” I say with a shrug. Whether she is suicidal or not isn’t any of my business, and it’s not like I particularly care either way. If she dies, she dies, but I can say I tried to tell her otherwise.

After my procession of stating everything that is wrong with me, the mare laughs. It’s nice to have someone laugh at my statements rather than want to castrate me. She goes and discusses about pasts, guilt, and various other things. Things I’m far too familiar with. I think of that filly I had attacked, the guilt was beginning to fade. After all, I had let her live, and I don’t think I’ll ever see her again anyways, so feeling sorry for myself is pointless.

“Heh, I do have a past that destroys me inside and out.” Why the hell am I saying this? Mouth stop making sound! Be quiet! BE QUIET! “Every night I fall asleep I see them and I say their eyes just watching me. Their screams repeat in my ears every night… And I remember everything he did me. I can hear his voice roaring in my ears, and feel the pain from everything he did to me... I can also sometimes taste his blood when I think about how I finally took my vengeance.” I close my eyes and grit my teeth as I try to force the demons back into their box. Hey, you’re okay. Nightingale says with a soothing tone. This is a moment I appreciate his presence. I give out a loud sigh and open my eyes back up and look at the mare in front of me. Then the mare throws questions at him. I simply shrug. “I don’t think about things like that, that deeply, but I know for a fact I’ll probably be damned to the darkest recesses of hell. So yeah, I guess I’m a hypocrite. I can add that to my list of sins. Plus, the people I kill deserve it, they sell their souls to a sin.”

I am rather nonchalant about discussing all the murders I’ve committed. It isn’t often I find a mare so casually admitting to her similar sins. An idea strikes my mind, and a wicked grin crosses over my face. “Not sure how you feel about this, but should it interest you… I saw an equine somewhere around here… When I feel a bit down, I indulge myself in a little… hunt.” I’ve gotta admit that this mare is gorgeous, and yes, I do notice beauty. Admittedly I rarely approach beautiful things, but this mare is mad and beautiful, quite a wonderful combination. “I think everyone deserves a bit of fun when their down... No matter how wicked the world may seem."

@[Epona]

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-08-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Vulture - 12-08-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Can Frozen Hearts Still Beat?[Vulture] - by Epona - 12-08-2013, 05:26 PM