the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Flared nostrils drew in deep breaths evenly, mist rolling through the air upon each exhale. Orangemoon has set in, bringing with it the chilly temperatures and earlier dawn; it seemed that only an hour ago the sun was set pleasantly at the top of the sky, marking mid-day as it attempted to heat our already cursed land. Gnarled tree trunks jutted from the swamp waters, very little seemed to be alive, and I was only able to note this due to the small, ugly patches of thin, round leaves that poked up from miniature sticks. Perhaps they're all dead.. only some are taking longer to die. My right eye twitched randomly, causing my ears to lay back in my flaxen mane.

I have been back in Helovia for a while now.. I think. A few days? No.. it's been longer than that. I think. My mind began to wander, attempting to track down and date the long days of traveling. Since my return, I have nearly given myself a heart attack twice; once at the meeting the day after I had returned, and another when I was wandering through the Heart: I had nearly fallen into an underground cavern and killed myself. The missing body would have surely surpassed everyone's mind, I had not even been back long enough for Eris to take special notice of my presence at the meeting. She did have a lot to take care of though. Fucking Oxy. What an idiot.

Another involuntary twitch, but this time in my right ear. This is going to be rather annoying, I believe.

Mud squished out of beneath my pampered hooves each step, once in a while the suction stuck between the dirtied earth and my frog making it difficult to lift my own leg with ease. Further into the swamps I wandered, the trail that had been stained into my brain still as clear as day to the trained eye. As if it were a guaranteed deal, the flies began buzzing around my warm body; they're like the annoying attention-starved puppy, whining and pissing all over the floor because they're so excited you're back home from your five minutes outside. Immediately my tail swung into action, the thickly woven follicles snapping at my hide at each attempt to rid this revolting swamp of maybe one more insect.

Another ear twitch. Fucking flies.

The skinny path began to spread out once more, gradually opening until I made my way into the small clearing that clown-faced Seele had lead me to during our first meeting. As empty as ever, I couldn't help but wonder where all of my family is. So little of them have I met, so many unfamiliar faces that I had been allowed to stare at silently during the meeting. They have to be here somewhere, but where exactly I'm not positive.

Purple pools flicked around, hoping to spot the sleek white coat of the arrogant Arlo, the massive body of the nervous wreck Oxy and his little purse, or even the bright red warning flag of Eris' massive locks. I stood silently in the clearing, tail now motionless, my antlered skull held at shoulder level. Am I enough to stay here? Perhaps I am no longer needed here either.

Another eye twitch, followed by the shake of my long skull, creamy colored hair falling straight down my snout.

Tagged: Come one come all!
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread