the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The silence of the haunted swamps did not inhabit my equally silent skull for long; mud sucked away at gentle steps behind me, catching my attention enough to lift my long skull into the air and crane it backward. Purple pools peeked over my shoulder, between the bright layers of forelock, in hopes of seeing some one that I knew from the herd. Instead, a white body -plastered with a yellow hue- moved toward me, two massive appendages folded at her sides tightly. Unimpressed, a huff of air escaped my lungs and evaporated into the cold air slowly. My left eye twitched and caused the white dots to become visible for a split second in my field of vision.

Pretty girl stopped, her obnoxiously bright eyes dawned on me as if I were a nice tuft of grass in the middle of a desert during a drought. Without the mere clear of her throat or any awkward beginning, she forced her name into the air, stuttering and skipping a few seconds between the rest of her already too elongated sentence. Both ears rotated backward as the female, Aurelia, finished her choppy introduction. "That's wonderful sweety, but, I don't recall asking who you are." My gravely -yet still feminine- voice lacked emotion behind it.

Dark eyelashes batted sarcastically at the stranger before I decided to swing my body around in order to face Aurelia straight on. If this bitch thought she was going to parade around our little swamp and talk to our corpses, she was wrong. All four feet shuffled to the left until I had swung around fully, my tail beginning to snap back and forth once more; the flies are no longer the bother, it is now an intruder... as much as I hate this marsh and it's preserved victims, it is my home, and I have suddenly become fairly defensive over it.

"What did you say you are? A leader of what?" I spat, left ear shooting forward quickly with a twitch following the quick movement. I took a large two steps forward, antlered skull reaching down, a cocky smirk rolling across my dark maw. Violet gaze took in the oddities of the young mare before me; "You sure are flamboyant, aren't you?" A small chuckle slipped past rough lips, "That's cute." If I had eyebrows, they would come in real handy right now; the expression on my face portrays nothing but thick sarcasm.

There is something about this young female that I really do not care for, but I cannot place what it is. I have always listened to instinct, and it has gotten me here so far, so why ignore it now? My face drew back into the air, pride radiating off of my dark hide while glossy purple pools stared at the female in await of a response. My tail snapped at my left flank, leaving a mild stinging sensation.

Tagged: @[Aurelia], open to crash
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread