the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"That's wonderful sweety, but, I don't recall asking who you are." The mare's voice is harsh in my ears, but I want to make this a pleasant day. Couldn't I just have one pleasant day? Her voice comes off as rude and superior. Was she a psychotic as the ass who attacked me, nearly killing me? As the larger female swung her fat butt out of my face, I wanted her to turn back around. Her back end was a much more pleasant sight than her face. Well-- maybe not, but I figured she was hideous on the outside, just like the inside. "I'm sorry, but at least I am a someone." My voice is ironically sweet enough to give anything a toothache.

"What did you say you are? A leader of what?" I rolled my eyes slightly. Was she as deaf as she was hideous? "I am the leader of The Lost Kin." I shoot her a smile that says 'Yes, I hate you!' I do not actually hate her, but it has been a long day. Will she forgive me? No, I don't want forgiveness from a horribly disgusting beast as herself.

"You sure are flamboyant, aren't you? That's cute." My previous smile fades to my regular face and I look at this mare. She was nothing spectacular by any means. Was she part of a herd? I figured the only use of a brute like her was a warrior (probably a bad one, though). "What herd are you in now? And why are you here?" My voice is comical now, but nothing over the top. Why could no one see my potential, but me?

ooc - short and crappy DX They'll get better!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-08-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-09-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-10-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM